It's waaaaaaaaaay too soon to crow. I'm just at that step on my journey where I've passed the following stages.
- Lots of beginner writer mistakes
- Falsely self-confident
- Can't write a query to save my soul
- Yay, I'm getting query rejections so I'm a real writer
- Wow, I'm getting partial requests so now I'm really a real writer and I can write a query!
To now being at the
- Holy cowabunga, I'm sending out a full! Could I, would I, should I, oh please.......
And being the utter Pollyanna pragmatist that I am, I know that getting an agent is only the gateway to the second circle of hell - going on submission - but you must have an agent to walk through the biggest doors to the hot fire that is publishing. And, please oh powers greater than me, forgive me if I'm in a fasnizzle over this. It's just, well, so, COOL!!!!!
Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm off to check my e-mail again.