Saturday, August 16, 2014

My Office!!

Ages ago I posted about renovating a room into a real writer's office. It is finally 90% done! The only things missing are the desk part for my treadmill, to have a few art pieces framed to hang, and a pendant lamp for the corner near the cork board. Oh, and a new shade for my current lamp. My best find was the brand new, still in the package, curtain rod for $5 from the Habitat for Humanity store. My 4' x 5' white board was made from a $16 piece of shower board and my cute rug came from Overstock. What do you think?





6 comments:

  1. Love the white board idea! Your office looks great. Here's wishing you tons of fantastic writing hours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely room! The windows are so unique, it makes me think of being in a cozy cottage. And are those Breyer model horses?! Those are the best- I lusted over so many of those as a kid. =) And a whiteboard would be awesome to have in an office. *jealous* :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like there's plenty of room for your stockpiles of booze and chocolate. I envy you! Someday I'll have a real office instead of my desk directly next to the bathroom door.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow...love your office and esp. that desk...and the whiteboard and the book shelf. Okay. I love all the things. Happy writing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! The white board is really a great touch, and I love the fold-down desktop.

    ReplyDelete

Hey, do you ever wonder why they call it 'your two cents?'