Wednesday, October 9, 2013

I'm a Pitch Wars Mentor!

So the fabulous Brenda Drake hosts an amazing contest for unagented writers with unpublished manuscripts - part of the deal is you apply to be mentored by one of 47 mentors. This mentor works with you and your entire manuscript, as well as your pitch, to prepare you for the agent round in January.

For full details and the exact dates, go HERE.

Anyway, I'm a mentor and I'm super excited to participate and work with someone out there who's chasing the dream.


I can't tell you my wish list yet, but I will be mentoring a young adult manuscript, and you can see by my list of books read that my taste is varied!

Anyway, I look forward to you stopping back in November when I'll be posting my wish list!

5 comments:

  1. Pitch Wars is always tons of fun to watch. I love the new photos by the way. You look great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool! I've seen the Pitch Wars hashtag, but in an unusual display of focus and self-control, didn't follow the e-trail. Silly me...almost missed out on the fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This sounds awesome! I'm going to check out the details right now! And congrats on being one of the mentors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! Love the new pix. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How much fun! The authors will be lucky to have you. :) It would be a blast to be a mentor for one of her contests!

    ReplyDelete

Hey, do you ever wonder why they call it 'your two cents?'