Thursday, September 26, 2013

A Celebration with GIF's

Because, I FINISHED MY EDITS! And I'm pretty sure next stop is copy edits. So at first I was all like,

And then as excitement settled in, it was a bit of this


Followed by some of this


And then I had to say to myself


And realized that YES! I met deadline while working full time which is a big old slice of


So thanks for cheering me on friends! Now I get to read and play on the Internet and ride my ponies and go to SCBWI Carolinas this weekend to see writer friends! Whoohoo!





12 comments:

  1. Yaaaay! So happy for you, JRo! Can't wait to celebrate in person. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woot! Congratulations, lady! Can't wait to celebrate this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. JRo, congrats! You ARE awesome! And not just your writing, but your time-management skills too. Enjoy your success, and the scbwi carolinas. What a nice way to celebrate.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Du-ude, that's awesome! Have fun celebrating!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm totally thrilled for you! And I can't wait to see the cover. That's next right? RIGHT? Have a blast this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations, Jaye! Have fun at SCBWI.

    ReplyDelete
  7. *Fist Bump* Fantastic!
    Enjoy the conference.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks everybody!!!!! Y'all are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those were great and brought a huge smile to my face! Congrats on finishing up your edits! I hope you have a ton of fun at the SCBWI con!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good for you. And you're at that conference right now. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Hey, do you ever wonder why they call it 'your two cents?'