Thursday, April 4, 2013

Hanging on for the Ride of My Life - And a Blogging Break

My edit letter has arrived for Sing To The Wind (which will have a new title). So, I bid you adieu until June. If I'm inspired to talk about my process or something I may pop back in, but no promises. I'm sure y'all will handle the blog world just fine without me!

If there's a post I shouldn't miss - shoot me an @jayerobinbrown over on Twitter and I'll try and swing by.

In the meantime....here I go!
dives into revision cave

8 comments:

  1. Wish you all the best with your edits. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your edits, Jaye! I'm a little sad SING TO THE WIND will have a different name but completely get it (marketing, etc.). :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adventure! I'll hang out on Twitter with you to see how it's going.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope the experience is as enjoyable for you as it was for me. You can make it shine. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Take lots of coffee and chocolate into the cave!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL, I was on break in March, so it seems we just missed each other. I love the revision cave, and I hope yours is comfy and inspirational.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck with revisions! I'm sad to hear you'll have to change titles though--I love Sing To The Wind!

    ReplyDelete

Hey, do you ever wonder why they call it 'your two cents?'