Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Sprouting Shiny Blogger Wings!

Being a debut author brings a multitude of cool opportunities. In my case there are two I want to tell you about.

First, I'm blogging with a whole slew of YA & MG authors over at OneFour KidLit who are all debuting in 2014. It's so amazing to get to know my fellow class of kidlit authors. We're doing intro posts and introducing the Lucky '13'ers as their books are born, as well as future posts on our own process of publication. Please do stop by.

Second, because of the above blog, I've also been asked to join the '14 YA Valentines (a blogger blog, so go give a follow). This is a smaller group of 14 Young Adult authors, most of whom are also OneFour KidLit members. We will have our big inaugural post on February 14th which will include a give-away of the books we love and more. And there will be shenanigans, in the form of Cupid's Arrows which you shoot at us to make us do silly things in the name of book love. Yeah. I'm a goof.

And both of these groups are on Twitter, one at @onefourkidlit - the other at @ya_valentines so follow us there if you're there!

Now back to your regularly scheduled programming.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely site. I'll have to remember to pop by every now and then!

    ReplyDelete

Hey, do you ever wonder why they call it 'your two cents?'