Tuesday, December 18, 2012

What's Your Wish for A Brand New World? - Blog Hop.

Thanks to Lisa Ann O'Kane for creating a blog badge. Grab it for yours!
Last night I was thinking about the Mayan calendar and the whole thing about the world ending on Friday. This got me thinking.

If the world ends on Friday......

Then on Saturday.....

We wake up to a brand new world!

I know I'm not the only one out there with IDEAS on what they'd like this brand new world to look like. So here's your opportunity to go deep, be profound, maybe silly, whatever your style. So go ahead and sign up now, but between Thursday and Saturday, come back and hop around and envision a brand new world. Writer style.

And feel free to steal the blog badge!

Okay, cool! See you tomorrow and more!!!.

5 comments:

  1. Awesome idea! I'm not one much for graphics, but I hope you find one. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Hope our conversation grows larger :0)

      Delete
  2. I'm in! I'm also pretty good at badges... I will make one straight away for you! Consider it done.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Finished! Sending an email your way right now... :)

      Delete

Hey, do you ever wonder why they call it 'your two cents?'