Tuesday, November 27, 2012

November #wipmadness Wrap-Up - December's Host - And a Final Winner.

So, lucky for us, Charlie Holmberg, has agreed to host the #wipmadness crew for the month of December. Starting next Monday we'll be checking in over at her blog: Myself As Written

Thanks Charlie for stepping in! Not sure who's up for January, February we'll be over at Ghost Girl's blog, and of course March is reserved for our founder, Denise Jaden.

All right - I know this is really the reason you're all here. The final winner as chosen by random.org is:

#2 - Angelina

I swear to goodness, there's no orchestration on my part, but dang if the muse doesn't know who needs a little pick me up this month. So Angelina, I'll need you to pop back to week 2, send me a color, size, and mailing address for your T-Shirt.

For the rest of you, if you're interested in one of these beauties, just shoot me an e-mail and we'll discuss. I wish I could make one gratis for everyone but, hey, I'm a teacher and I haven't gotten that advance check yet. Anyway, you may want to wait and see how they turn out.

5 comments:

  1. Congrats Angelina and thanks for hosting this month, Jaye!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited! December is a tough one due to holidays, but I hope I can make it fun for us wipsters!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting this month, Jaye! Congrats Angelina!

    Hope everyone's gotten tons of work done in November. My editorial notes for book #2 are due to land any moment *bites fingernails*. In the meantime, I'm trying to get as far into the WIP as I can while it's fresh in my mind.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for your great posts all month! And yay Angelina! See you all at Charlie's.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey JRo! Just popped in to say hello! I'm debating doing #wipmadness check-ins again. I loved participating in the spring. Hopefully I find the time to sign up!

    ReplyDelete

Hey, do you ever wonder why they call it 'your two cents?'