Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Random Tuesday - Five Random Things


  1. A trusted CP got an exciting e-mail today. Every since I found out I've been squealing.
  2. I'm in the process of booking a photographer to do professional author photos. She's amazing, check out her work here: http://www.kristihedbergphotography.com/ 
  3. I've lost 6 pounds since September 1st and I'm still going strong. Somebody in the grocery store said I looked like I'd lost weight. Awesome. (note: I'm not a super heavy person, just battling middle-age bulge)
  4. It's fall here in the mountains and the leaves are stunning.
  5. My new puppy is settling in and is the total light of my life - she sleeps in the bed every night.

12 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! What a sweet little face on your puppy! Congrats to your mysterious CP, and congrats to you on your author photos. What a fantastic step in the publishing process. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Congrats to your CP and good luck with your author photos (I'm a huge fan of the smiley ones but then again...I'm a smiley person haha!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a happy five things! Congrats to your CP (whoever she/he may be). Good luck with the author photos. I'm sure they'll turn out great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots of good news! What a cutie, that puppy is. And congrats on everything else too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your puppy is adorable! And good luck with the author shots--that's totally the fun part! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. PUPPY! Aw, she's so adorable. Cuddly and cute.

    Congrats on the pounds, and on feeling sexxah! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute puppy! Sounds like things are going well for you just now. That's great. I can't wait to read your book. I love the title!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That all sounds fabulous! (And of course, I adore the photo of your puppy.)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, I can see why you've over the moon about your new puppy. Just looking at her picture makes me grin.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Can't wait to see your professional pics! And your new puppy is perfect... :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are all great! I'm especially heartened that one can lose only 6 pounds and have it noticed. Because I need a modest amount of poundage take-off too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ohhh, what a beautiful puppy!! Those are all five wonderful things :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey, do you ever wonder why they call it 'your two cents?'