Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Blogging Break

Though I will be hosting the #wipmadness Peeps every Monday for the month of November, that is all the blogging I'll be doing this month.

In honor of all you Nano'ers, I'm going to take a mini-step away from the computer and focus back in on writing and real world for a bit. I'll be back making the rounds next month!

And if you'd like to join in our #wipmadness support network of writers, please join us here, Mondays in November, and on Twitter.

See you in December!

7 comments:

  1. Have a nice break, Jaye. I'll be looking forward to your future posts. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have an awesome break and may the writing muses be with you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going offline tomorrow morning for ten days, too... doing NaNoWriMo, but also will be on a retreat of sorts at our cabin, with no internet access. So I won't be checking in for #wipmadness until the 12th. My November writing goal is to get those 50,000 words of a first rough draft out of my head and into the light of day.

    Hope your break is profitable and refreshing, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, and I tagged you in a post just this morning. But it's okay, taking breaks from stuff to go and write is an awesome way to go, so you can ignore the tagging (or postpone it for December, it's all fine with me).

    Wish you a great time with your storytelling! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a great break from the blogging world. I hope that it is relaxing and that you are able to focus.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a great break that will be both restful and productive in all the right ways. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's always good to take a step back from the blogging. Enjoy your time away!

    ReplyDelete

Hey, do you ever wonder why they call it 'your two cents?'