Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Writer Limericks - Come and Play!

There were a whole bunch of shenanigans happening over on Verla Kay's Blue Boards in the last twenty four hours. One regular challenged us to write limericks for the trench, prizes to be awarded a hairball hacking zombie cat. I liked mine so much, I'm reposting here. Feel free to add your own in the comments!

There once were some writers who waited
They would say, "No, our breath, it's not bated."
"We're patient. We're cool."
"No, I swear that's not drool."
But the refresh button felt rather frustrated.


5 comments:

  1. Hahahahaha! I think you are channeling me this afternoon...

    Thanks for the laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ain't it the truth.
    <333 Love it, love the odd rhythm on "frustrated" :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it, especially the second and fourth lines!

    ReplyDelete

Hey, do you ever wonder why they call it 'your two cents?'