Angelina C. Hansen
This was Rafflecopter's pick but I think it's sort of cool how it played out since I know Angelina is a big historical fiction fan.
And as for me, Robin over at Robin Writes has awarded me the Kreative Blogger award and asked me to answer 10 questions.
- What is your favorite song? Gosh, this is a tough one. So I think it will have to be my favorite song this week, which I'm saying with a blush - Lady Gaga's Stuck on F'ing You - It's so naughty but has a catchy refrain.
- What is your favorite dessert? Ice cream - practically any flavor, though I just discovered Ben & Jerry's Willie Nelson Country Peach - summer perfection.
- What ticks you off? Just happened. The gang of boys who whine their 4-wheelers and dirt bikes back and forth all summer long. Soooooo irritating.
- Favorite Pet? They're all my favorites and I have and have had too many to list.
- Which do you prefer, black or white? I'm a shades of grey kind of girl - oh wait - that now has an all new connotation doesn't it? Has fan fiction ruined the subtleties of life forever? Gah!
- What is your biggest fear? The Zombie Apocalypse comes before a publisher tells me YES!
- What is your attitude mostly? Look for the silver linings and remember you are the master of your destiny and the president of your own ideas.
- What is perfection? No stress. Seventy degrees. A glass of good red wine. People I love. A good dog by my side and a fine horse in the pasture.
- What is your guilty pleasure? Twitter
- What do you do when you're upset? Process. Endlessly. Then pull up my boot straps and move on. Chocolate helps, too.
And I'm passing this award on to Angelina C. Hansen since she won the book above!