Thursday, June 7, 2012

Winner of No-Name Baby and I'm a Winner!

The winner of Nancy Bo Flood's No-Name Baby is:

Angelina C. Hansen

This was Rafflecopter's pick but I think it's sort of cool how it played out since I know Angelina is a big historical fiction fan.

And as for me, Robin over at Robin Writes has awarded me the Kreative Blogger award and asked me to answer 10 questions.

  1. What is your favorite song? Gosh, this is a tough one. So I think it will have to be my favorite song this week, which I'm saying with a blush - Lady Gaga's Stuck on F'ing You - It's so naughty but has a catchy refrain. 
  2. What is your favorite dessert? Ice cream - practically any flavor, though I just discovered Ben & Jerry's Willie Nelson Country Peach - summer perfection.
  3. What ticks you off? Just happened. The gang of boys who whine their 4-wheelers and dirt bikes back and forth all summer long. Soooooo irritating.
  4. Favorite Pet? They're all my favorites and I have and have had too many to list.
  5. Which do you prefer, black or white? I'm a shades of grey kind of girl - oh wait - that now has an all new connotation doesn't it? Has fan fiction ruined the subtleties of life forever? Gah!
  6. What is your biggest fear? The Zombie Apocalypse comes before a publisher tells me YES!
  7. What is your attitude mostly? Look for the silver linings and remember you are the master of your destiny and the president of your own ideas.
  8. What is perfection? No stress. Seventy degrees. A glass of good red wine. People I love. A good dog by my side and a fine horse in the pasture.
  9. What is your guilty pleasure? Twitter
  10. What do you do when you're upset? Process. Endlessly. Then pull up my boot straps and move on. Chocolate helps, too.
And I'm passing this award on to Angelina C. Hansen since she won the book above!

7 comments:

  1. Okay. I didn't win a million bucks, but a great historical fiction novel is the next best thing, right? I don't usually accept these awards, but I will make an exception because I only have to answer ten questions and I can pass it on to one person (or so I'm assuming.)
    Thanks JRo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to Angelina.

    And I'm with you all the way on ice cream!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for posting, it was fun to read about your answers. I understand about the irritating and I think about the Zombie Apocalypse too-it can't happen before I have a book out!!

    And I'm going to be hunting down that ice cream. Country Peach sounds wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never would have pictured you as a Lady Gaga kind of lady :) lol, she does have some seriously catchy songs though!

    Shades of Grey--oh I'm dying here!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the award and I'll admit, I was a bit surprised about the Lady Gaga thing too:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can we be sisters? Cause that would be awesome. Love your answers, all excellent. And I've got those noisy boys on bikes in my backyard too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So...The Lady Gaga Thing. It started when I saw Monster Ball at a friend's house and was blown away. Then a student gave me an entire disc set of Gaga stuff to borrow. I love her. But I also love Gillian Welch and Little Feat and Dolly Parton and Led Zeppelin and De La Soul....see what I'm getting at here? Eclectic.

    ReplyDelete

Hey, do you ever wonder why they call it 'your two cents?'