Sunday, May 6, 2012

Ten Things about me....

Jen McConnel over at Crafting Magic has awarded me the Kreativ Blogger award.

The rules of this award are that I must tell you ten random and unknown facts about myself and then spread the love by passing on the award to more bloggers. So here goes.

  1. I can touch my nose with my tongue.
  2. I like painted toenails but not painted fingernails. Black is my new favorite. It looks good with everything. Currently they're shimmery blue.
  3. My uncle won a Grammy for writing the lyrics to the theme song for the Clint Eastwood movie, Every Which Way But Loose. I got to stay up late to watch him on television.
  4. I've gigged flounders and frogs with no remorse. I could still gig flounders. I might feel bad about frogs.
  5. I capture spiders and free them outside.
  6. My parents are still together, almost 50 years.
  7. I love on-line shopping. Shoes and books are my favorite. Also antique jewelry.
  8. I was a jeweler on the craft fair circuit from my late 20's to my late 30's. 
  9. I went to the same high school as Jimmy Buffet and got back stage passes from my uncle.
  10. I fancy I know what my animals are thinking and anthropomorphize their voices.
So now I must pick six of you!







As always, participate or not, whatever your time allows, but if you do answer, let me know so I can find out ten random things about you!




7 comments:

  1. That's a very funny and interesting list, Jaye! :D
    I also set spiders free, and when they don't bother me I just keep them and for a while and give them names.

    Wow to the Grammy, and especially to your parents' awesomely long marriage! To many more years together. Cheers!

    In other news, I hope you're feeling better about being agentless for the time being. It's not a pleasant experience, but I am very confident that you're well on your way to realize your dream anyway. Besides, what doesn't kill you, better damn keep her sobs to herself when you nail a contract through another agent. Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I set spiders free, too! And make up voices for our cats! Maybe it's a compassion/creativity thing, and not craziness? I like to think so. :)

    Oh, and thank you for tagging me (and leaving a comment on my four-year-old's art--he was happy to see a comment).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Jaye, How fun! I am honored and thank you so much...I love the ten facts about you! I can't wait to respond to the questions...
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I talk for my cat, too. It's vastly entertaining!

    You have some cool facts: glad to discover more about you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you!! I just posted my response!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for tagging me with this award! I love the ten facts about you - now I need to come up with some of my own! I'll be posting on Friday.

    It's been great to meet you through A to Z!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your facts are so brief compared to mine! But I've posted a response now...thanks for the fun times! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey, do you ever wonder why they call it 'your two cents?'