The rules of this award are that I must tell you ten random and unknown facts about myself and then spread the love by passing on the award to more bloggers. So here goes.
- I can touch my nose with my tongue.
- I like painted toenails but not painted fingernails. Black is my new favorite. It looks good with everything. Currently they're shimmery blue.
- My uncle won a Grammy for writing the lyrics to the theme song for the Clint Eastwood movie, Every Which Way But Loose. I got to stay up late to watch him on television.
- I've gigged flounders and frogs with no remorse. I could still gig flounders. I might feel bad about frogs.
- I capture spiders and free them outside.
- My parents are still together, almost 50 years.
- I love on-line shopping. Shoes and books are my favorite. Also antique jewelry.
- I was a jeweler on the craft fair circuit from my late 20's to my late 30's.
- I went to the same high school as Jimmy Buffet and got back stage passes from my uncle.
- I fancy I know what my animals are thinking and anthropomorphize their voices.
So now I must pick six of you!
As always, participate or not, whatever your time allows, but if you do answer, let me know so I can find out ten random things about you!