Here are my thoughts. IT WAS UNREAL!
I mean that in the best possible way. Who knew I'd go from 50 followers to almost 150? Who knew that on a good day I'd have upwards of 25 or 30 comments.? Who knew blogging could be so gosh darn fun?
It's a true fact I could not have done it without a theme or starting in March with the writing. It was intense and I was glad when April was over. Right now I feel like maybe I won't do it again, but I've got eleven months to recover and if I don't do it again I might not meet more awesome people like:
- Vero! (Y'all this chick's brilliant - you must subscribe to her blog)
- Laurita at Calling Shotgun (My sister from another mother, who knew Newfoundland and Appalachia were once conjoined twins when the earth was still Pangea)
- Susan at The Contemplative Cat (Loved her beautiful contemplative posts about times past in a small town)
- Kern Windwraith at the Odd Particle Review (another real smart cookie with an eye toward writing! I didn't follow her enough - more reason to revisit in 2013)
- Donna B. McNicol (Donna is like the den mother of flash fiction writers, even joining groups of A-Z'ers together to form a new Tribber tribe)
- Jen McConnel at Crafting Magic - Jen's the one A-Z'er I actually got to meet in person when we both attended a workshop together - how cool is that?
And there were so many more of you who I had the pleasure of meeting and reading about your world - Julie Daines, Jaycee, and more, more, more........
Thanks for a great April of blogging. Y'all sure made me feel loved.