Monday, March 12, 2012

The A-Z Challenge and a Thank you

Today, #wipmadness friend, Linda Jackson, awarded me with the Leibster award.
Since I just tagged a bunch of folks in a different post, I'm not going to pass this along (unless you'd like it, then just raise your hand).

But I will tell you about the A-Z challenge which I was encouraged to participate in. For the month of April, every day save Sunday, you post alphabetically on the topic or theme of your choice. It sounds like fun and I'm going to highlight the area of Appalachia where I live. So if you're interested in blogging almost daily during the month of April, steal this icon square and follow the link for more information and to officially sign up. See you April 1st. No fooling.

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your awards! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your award! I'll be watching the A to Z challenge from the sidelines. I look forward to seeing how it goes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your award! I'll look forward to learning more about Appalachia :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on the award :) I'm doing the A - Z too, it's going to be fun!

    Nikki – inspire nordic

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for stopping my my blog and welcome to The A-Z challenge !

    RJRdaydreamer

    ReplyDelete

Hey, do you ever wonder why they call it 'your two cents?'