There's a little game of tag going on in the blogosphere and danged if Meradeth Houston at Write Stuff didn't catch me. Part of the tag was answering her vicious and evil questions. Okay, so not that vicious and evil but difficult, yes.
1. You’re stranded on an island that has plenty of food and water, but no electricity or way to contact the outside world. But you have one object of your choice with you. What is it?
Does my family count as an object? I'm going to say it does. I could not live without my people, dogs, cats, horses, chickens, and goat. Yes, even the goat. Together we would figure out a way for me to scratch stories in the sand and there would be lots of laughter.
2. Which do you like more, Facebook or Twitter?
Coffee or tea?
Coffee. Grovels, crawls on knees to the pot. With half 'n half. The real stuff.
4. Pick one word to describe yourself with.
Complex. (Cheater word for not being able to describe myself in one word!)
5. If you had one wish, what would it be? (PS: no fair wishing for more wishes)
That I get to go that island with plenty of food and drink and hang out with my two-legged and four-legged family for all of the hours of all of the days.
And now it's my turn to tag some folks! I'm picking some of my beta reading buddies.
1. Pat Esden
2. Kip Rechea Wilson
3. Lora Rivera
And here are my evil questions for you!
1. What is the best meal you've ever eaten - what, when, and where.
2. What is your earliest memory?
3. If given your choice of a secret rendezvous with any fictional hottie - who would you choose?
4. What is your favorite joke?
5. Pick three words to describe yourself (one is just too hard!)