Saturday, February 18, 2012

Tag! You're It!

There's a little game of tag going on in the blogosphere and danged if Meradeth Houston at Write Stuff didn't catch me. Part of the tag was answering her vicious and evil questions. Okay, so not that vicious and evil but difficult, yes.

1.  You’re stranded on an island that has plenty of food and water, but no electricity or way to contact the outside world. But you have one object of your choice with you. What is it? 
Does my family count as an object? I'm going to say it does. I could not live without my people, dogs, cats, horses, chickens, and goat. Yes, even the goat. Together we would figure out a way for me to scratch stories in the sand and there would be lots of laughter.


2. Which do you like more, Facebook or Twitter? 
This one's easy. Twitter. I abandoned Facebook over six months ago and now have an almost religious fervor in regards to staying away from it. Twitter is all about my writing peeps. Facebook is about folks that I knew once, or work with now, but don't really share my passions. (Though I do miss keeping up with my extended family on Facebook)


3. Coffee or tea?
Coffee. Grovels, crawls on knees to the pot. With half 'n half. The real stuff.


4. Pick one word to describe yourself with. 
Complex. (Cheater word for not being able to describe myself in one word!)


5. If you had one wish, what would it be? (PS: no fair wishing for more wishes)
That I get to go that island with plenty of food and drink and hang out with my two-legged and four-legged family for all of the hours of all of the days.


And now it's my turn to tag some folks! I'm picking some of my beta reading buddies.
1. Pat Esden
2. Kip Rechea Wilson
3. Lora Rivera

And here are my evil questions for you!
1. What is the  best meal you've ever eaten - what, when, and where.
2. What is your earliest memory?
3. If given your choice of a secret rendezvous with any fictional hottie - who would you choose?
4. What is your favorite joke?
5. Pick three words to describe yourself (one is just too hard!)

5 comments:

  1. Love your answers! And I would be totally bummed if you didn't take your goat! (Hubby & I have a pet goat--Neils--and he's the best :) Great questions for the others!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your answers too!! And your questions! And the coffee that is apparently free-flowing here. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great answers!! Ack, I was tagged last week and completely forgot to do mine...:( Bad, bad blogger. I wonder if I could be excused cuz I'm having surgery tomorrow...hmm...and I'm with you, Facebook is the pits. They ignored my problem of not being able to comment or like others, so I deleted my account. But, they're still email stalking me!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are evil--but this was fun and your answers are great.

    I've turned into a Twitter girl for pretty much the same reasons.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep, Twitter me. Facebook just feels clumsy and strange now.
    I like your word. Three words is way easier than one word, but I think you did a good job cheating ;) Thanks for the new questions. If you didn't noticed, the tagging's going around!

    ReplyDelete

Hey, do you ever wonder why they call it 'your two cents?'