So here's my list.
- I'm greatly looking forward to working with my editor, Sarah Dotts Barley at Harper Teen as we prepare Sing to the Wind for flight in 2014. It's all new, so it's all exciting, daunting, terrifying and amazing.
- I'm looking forward to getting to know the community of debut authors at OneFourKidLit (@onefourkidlit) as we buzz into authordom.
- My fall writing retreat with critique partners from places as far flung as Vermont and possibly Texas who are coming to my neck of the woods for fun and communion.
- A longer summer because of a change in our school's calendar.
- My advance check! I'm redoing my bathroom and some other things around the house that have been on the back burner for forever. My splurge is going to be an Ipad Mini and paying a horse trainer to start my two youngsters. (see last year's resolutions post)
- My parent's 50th wedding anniversary which we're celebrating on an Arizona dude ranch.
- A trip with sweetie to Savannah for research on the WIP.
- Exciting news I'm sure's going to come for writer friends on sub and in the query trenches.
- Losing the final 17 pounds from my goal of 30 pounds and being back within the normal weight range for my height.
- Reading more great books!
I'm sure there's more, but 10 seems like a nice even number. What are you looking forward to in 2013?