Wednesday, September 7, 2011

The Goofy Inside Revealed

It's confession time again. Where I come clean to all of cyber-land or at least the sweet handful of followers, known as you.

Here it is.

I. Love. Getting. E-mails. From. MY. AGENT.

That's it. Even when it's a gang e-mail informing all of his clients that he's going to be out of the office and that he's just had his first post-summer offer and that we should all 'Keep Writing!' I LOVE IT.

So in honor of my sugary-cry-at-Hallmark-commercial-happiness, please enjoy one of my

favorite songs.


2 comments:

  1. I have to say, if I had an agent, this would be one of my favorite things too no doubt! Cheers to that and I love that song:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to say 'I know exactly," cuz I'm sure I'll agree completely. =) I just awarded you the Liebster Award. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete

Hey, do you ever wonder why they call it 'your two cents?'