So, in order to celebrate, I am allowing myself one completely self-indulgent birthday blog post. I am creating a list of things I want. And the rules are I can't list anything for the greater good, like world peace or the end of economic depravity, because that is what I usually do. Nope today, it's me...Me....ME!!
So, if a genie appeared and said *Poof* anything you wish is my command today - here's what she'd hear.
- Faster Internet hookup - seriously this air card is better than dial-up but it's still creaky.
- A Super Cute Fuel Efficient car that doesn't drive like a tin can.
- 4 months with a horse trainer - 2 months each for my 2 youngsters
- A shopping spree in Asheville for all new, not thrift store, clothes.
- The end of the pay freeze for NC teachers
- A clean house
- A weeded garden
- A trip to France and Italy and Portugal
- A magic e-mail - one that says YES, I LOVE IT, I CAN SELL THIS!
So not too much to ask for, har har.
Thank you for indulging me.