Saturday, February 26, 2011

My First Blog Award! Thanks Kelly

blo

Wow - talk about picking you up on a down day. Kelly Hashway from http://www.kellyhashway.com/ presented me with the One Lovely Blog Award.

Here are the rules:
  • Accept the award, post it on the blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and their blog link.
  • Pass the award on to 15 other blogs you've recently discovered.
  • Contact the bloggers to let them know they've won the award.

So here are my blogs that get the award without further ado!

And that's it! Thanks again Kelly for the pick me up.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the award and congrats on yours! Have a great weekend, J.Ro!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the award Jo. I'm going to try to get it on my site. I'll complete the rest if I can figure out how. [I failed in my attempts at previous awards.]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the award! I'm honored and I'm sure Amigo will go crazy over this! :-)

    By the way, I'm your new follower. I hope you'll follow back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the award! And congrats to you too!

    ReplyDelete

Hey, do you ever wonder why they call it 'your two cents?'